THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT – NO TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
The Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown will follow New Mexico State public health orders. Current NM Health order can be found HERE. In following CDC recommendations, we will ask all attendees to practice social distancing and come with a mask for use in any indoor areas. At present we will not be requiring proof of vaccination nor negative COVID test results, but as Health Orders change, this policy may be updated without notice. Please take a moment to read our safety guidelines here.
- Your printed E-tickets will grant you quicker access, but you do not need tickets for entry—your name and number of tickets purchased will be on the list and we will quickly check you in by the name you purchased your tickets under.
- Please don’t come until your ticketed time. This will make for a more enjoyable experience for everyone and helps us with COVID protocol safety. You can stay as long as you want once you have arrived.
Bought a T-Shirt
- If you bought a t-shirt, you will be able to pick up in the registration area
- You can pick up when arriving or leaving the event
- If you don’t show up to the Smackdown, we will reach out about shipping your t-shirt after the event
What can I bring?
- ALLOWED ITEMS:
- Water bottles – we will have a water station where you can refill your water bottles
What is NOT allowed?
- PROHIBTED ITEMS:
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Weapons, or harmful objects of any kind (including pocket knives, cork screws, etc.)
- Mace or pepper spray
- Illegal substances (including drugs and drug paraphernalia)
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the event)
- Outside food or drinks (only water is permitted)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc.)
Is there a shuttle?
No. Uber and Lyft are readily available and are just a quick call away.
Are pets allowed?
No. We have a strict NO-PET policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the event. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates.
PLEASE NOTE: dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and will not be allowed onto festival grounds. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Can I bring my kids?
Kids over three years of age must have a ticket to enter. Infants to age 3 can attend free of charge.
Will there be a kids area?
No. There is not a kids play area at the event. Your child must be under your supervision during the entire event.
Lost and Found?
Other important things to know?
BY ENTERING THIS EVENT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING OR SOLICITING.
THE GREEN CHILE CHEESEBURGER SMACKDOWN AND SANTA FE BREWING RESERVE THE RIGHT, WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID, TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO, OR EJECT ANY PERSONS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO CONDUCT IS DEEMED DISORDERLY, DISRUPTIVE, ABUSIVE OR WHO OTHERWISE FAILS TO COMPLY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS OF UNIFORMED EVENT STAFF.
SMILE! STAY SAFE! STAY HYDRATED! HAVE FUN!
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.