Are you interested in judging the 2018 Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown?
We are currently accepting applications to be considered for a secret panel of judges that will determine the seven finalists that will move on to the Smackdown on September 8, 2018.
You asked for it! Now is your opportunity to be a Smackdown Judge and determine the seven finalists moving on to the final round of the Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown.
- You will travel to all 15 contender restaurants from across the state and score all 15 burgers between July 1 and August 3.
- You must remain anonymous. You cannot revel you are a judge to the restaurants or publicly on social media.
- You will not be biased towards any chef/restaurant you may know and will not use favoritism to determine finalists.
What you get:
- Two VIP tickets to the Smackdown on Saturday, September 8 at The Bridge at Santa Fe Brewing Co
- An official Smackdown T-shirt
- $150 Stipend to cover the cost of your burgers
- And of course bragging rights. After judging is completed, you can spread the news far and wide.
- Anasasi Restaurant, Santa Fe
- Slow Roasted Bocadillos, Albuquerque
- Chef Toddzilla’s Gourmet Burgers, Roswell
- Desert Dogs Brewery, Santa Fe
- El Farol, Santa Fe
- Kelly’s Brew Pub, Albuquerque
- MAS at Hotel Andaluz, Albuquerque
- Pig + Fig Cafe, White Rock
- Second Street Brewery, Santa Fe
- Street Food Institute, Albuquerque/Santa Fe
- Terra Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado, Santa Fe
- The Acre, Albuquerque
- The Blake/192, Taos
- The Palace Restaurant, Santa Fe
- Toltec Brewing, Albuquerque
Sign up now, submissions close June 16. If selected, you will be notified on June 18.